WHAT TO BRING
- Fishing License
- Follow this convenient link https://gooutdoorsflorida.com/ for license and permit information including license requirements and resident and non-resident fees. Annual, 7 day, or 3 day licenses are available for non-residents. Licenses can be purchased on-line, at the county tax collector’s office, or via phone by calling 888-FISH-FLORIDA (347-4356).
- Clothing that supplies adequate protection from the sun and or other weather elements (You also may get a little wet fishing from a kayak)
- Any necessary medication
- A desire to catch fish!
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Good pair of polarized sunglasses (Extremely helpful with this style of fishing)
- Hat with a brim (The Florida sun is pretty intense)
- Camera (We will have a 16 MP water proof camera) Ask about us bringing our Go Pro cameras for the trip. We will always have some sort of camera to take pictures of your catch so be prepared to take home some memory photos!
- Any drinks or snacks you’d like (and yes Beer is allowed) Just please be responsible we don’t like to babysit!
- Foot wear you do not mind getting wet (Going barefoot always works too) Guides will determine whether you should bring protected footwear depending on the launch spot that may have rocks and oyster beds. Its always recommended to bring a pair of waterproof shoes just in case!
- *Florida fishing license may be purchased online at this link http://myfwc.com/license/ or at any Half Hitch or Walmart. Several bait shops also provide 3 day licenses. Ask your guide for more info.
Bad Weather Policy – Unless you hear otherwise from us, your guide will be at the launch location at your reserved time. Each guide has access to up to the minute weather radar and watches the weather carefully. Should threatening weather (thunder, lightning, high waves, high winds) force us to cancel the trip (decision made by your guide), every attempt will be made to give you priority when rescheduling. If you cannot reschedule, your deposit is good for a 6 month period of time. After such time, the deposit is forfeited. Please allow up to 72 hours for refunds to be issued.
If you cancel more than 48 hours before your scheduled trip departure, a fee of $25.00 will be charged for each participant. If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled trip or kayak rental , no refund fees will be provided. No shows are responsible for 100% of Trip or rental fees.